T-Rex rat trap in tunnel (incl. shipping)
Orders placed after Wednesdat 23rd December 2020 will be dispatched on or after Tuesday 5th January 2021
The T-Rex trap is a great option for a backyard rat trap. It comes in a custom made wooden tunnel box to keep the trap safe from curious pets and children (note: this isn't a weka proof tunnel). The T-Rex is easier to set and rebait than other traps and meets the NAWAC humane standards for rats. It is made from high-impact plastic and rust-resistant metals. The removable bait cup allows the trap to be baited and serviced when not set.
This price includes GST and shipping throughout NZ (for both urban and rural addresses). Note: We don't ship to the Chatham Islands.
THERE IS A LIMIT OF 5 TRAPS PER HOUSEHOLD. If you would like to order more than 5, please email us.
How to use
- Remove the bait cup from the underside of the T-Rex. Simply twist left to unlock, and pull out.
- Fill the bait cup with peanut butter and replace.
- To set, squeeze the back end of the trap until you hear it click.
- Carefully slide your set trap, bait-end first, into a wooden tunnel box until it’s just inside.
- Squeeze the back end to release catches.
Where should I put my tunnel and trap?
- Place them on a flat surface near walls/compost or under cover.
- If you're not getting results, try a different spot.
When should I check my tunnel and trap?
- Preferably daily until you're getting results and the catch rate goes down, then check every 2-3 weeks.
- The more rats in the area, the more checks you'll need to do.