5 pack of Victor Professional rat traps (incl. shipping)
Due to the COVID-19 lockdown we are unable to send you a trap. However, once this ends, we will be back in business. Take care all of you!
Buy a pack of 5 Victor Professional traps. These traps kill rats humanely, are easy to use and maintain. They are light weight, portable and cheap.
These traps must be set in a tunnel or under a cover. The tunnel helps to direct the rat into the trap to ensure it is killed humanely. It also keeps pets and kids out.
- Serve up some peanut butter and refresh often.
- Place them on a flat surface near walls/compost or under cover.
- If you're not getting results, try a different spot.
- Preferably daily until you're getting results and the catch rate goes down, then check every 2-3 weeks.
- The more rats in the area, the more checks you'll need to do.
- Learn how to set your trap safely here.
- Traps should be treated with a preserving agent (e.g. paint or fence stain/oil) as the wooden base is not treated. This will lengthen the life of the trap.
- Regular maintenance is essential, including checking and oiling springs and trigger mechanisms, weakened springs and broken trigger mechanisms.
- Traps should be cleaned regularly with a wire brush. This removes mould, fur etc.