Victor Professional rat trap & tunnel
Buy a backyard rat trap that comes complete with a custom made wooden tunnel box to keep the trap safe from curious pets and children (note: this isn't a weka proof tunnel). This price include GST and shipping throughout NZ (for both urban and rural addresses).
THERE IS A LIMIT OF 5 TRAPS PER HOUSEHOLD. If you would like to order more than 5, please email us.
- Serve up some peanut butter and refresh often.
Where should I put my tunnel and trap?
- Place them on a flat surface near walls/compost or under cover.
- If you're not getting results, try a different spot.
When should I check my tunnel and trap?
- Preferably daily until you're getting results and the catch rate goes down, then check every 2-3 weeks.
- The more rats in the area, the more checks you'll need to do.
- Learn how to set your trap safely here.