Victor Professional rat trap & tunnel
Buy a backyard rat trap that comes complete with a custom made wooden tunnel box to keep the trap safe from curious pets and children. This price include GST and shipping throughout NZ (for both urban and rural addresses).
THIS OFFER IS LIMITED TO TWO TRAPS PER HOUSEHOLD.
Our team is working right through the Christmas period. Your orders will be packed as usual, but deliveries may be delayed due to couriers not working public holidays.
- Serve up some peanut butter and refresh often.
Where should I put my tunnel and trap?
- Place them on a flat surface near walls/compost or under cover.
- If you're not getting results, try a different spot.
When should I check my tunnel and trap?
- Preferably daily until you're getting results and the catch rate goes down, then check every 2-3 weeks.
- The more rats in the area, the more checks you'll need to do.
- Learn how to set your trap safely here.