3 pack of Victor Professional rat traps (incl. shipping)
Buy a pack of 3 Victor Professional traps. These traps kill rats humanely, are easy to use and maintain. They are light weight, portable and cheap.The price includes GST and shipping (for both urban and rural addresses).
These traps must be set in a tunnel or under a cover. The tunnel helps to direct the rat into the trap to ensure it is killed humanely. It also keeps pets and kids out.
- Serve up some peanut butter and refresh often.
- Place them on a flat surface near walls/compost or under cover.
- If you're not getting results, try a different spot.
- Preferably daily until you're getting results and the catch rate goes down, then check every 2-3 weeks.
- The more rats in the area, the more checks you'll need to do.
- Learn how to set your trap safely here.
- Traps should be treated with a preserving agent (e.g. paint or fence stain/oil) as the wooden base is not treated. This will lengthen the life of the trap.
- Regular maintenance is essential, including checking and oiling springs and trigger mechanisms, weakened springs and broken trigger mechanisms.
- Traps should be cleaned regularly with a wire brush. This removes mould, fur etc.