3 pack of T-Rex rat traps
Buy a pack of 3 T-Rex traps. These traps kill rats humanely, are easy to use and maintain. They are light weight, portable and inexpensive.
These traps should be set in a tunnel as it helps to direct the rat into the trap to ensure it is killed humanely. It also keeps pets and kids out.
How to use
- Remove the bait cup from the underside of the T-Rex. Simply twist left to unlock, and pull out.
- Fill the bait cup with peanut butter (or your choice of lure) and replace.
- To set, squeeze the back end of the trap until you hear it click.
- Carefully slide your set trap, bait-end first, into a wooden tunnel box until it’s just inside.
- Squeeze the back end to release catches.
Where should I put my tunnel and trap?
- Place them on a flat surface near walls/compost or under cover.
- If you're not getting results, try a different spot.
When should I check my tunnel and trap?
- Preferably daily until you're getting results and the catch rate goes down, then check every 2-3 weeks.
- The more rats in the area, the more checks you'll need to do.